Here are some seasonal kickers to create and match your captions if you are writing stories about the four seasons all year-long:
- Heat Up The Stat:
- Light Up A Match & Cuddle Up:
- Down the Temp to which Has Risen:
- Humidity Rise as Storms Bruise through Town:
- A Time to Bloom and Zoom Through:
- Time Zones from Dusk to Dawn:
- Red Formation Falling Over:
- Orange is the Signature Color:
As of right now, I am sitting on the back porch, petting my cats, writing this blog post, smelling the crispy and humid air, and looking at the rainy sky. As this weather progresses with its up and down temperatures, I begin to wonder what the weather in the south will be like in the Fall and Winter time.
Last year, in the beginning of December, the weather was slightly warm, hitting the 70 something mark. Every time this weather changes daily, I have decided to call it bi-polar, since the weather temperatures rise in the 90’s and 100s and slows down to the 50’s and 60’s at night.
If it’s too hot in the summer time, I wished it was winter time, and vice versa.
What’s your opinion about the weather you experience throughout the year?