Tonight, I decided to re-colorize a new image with make-up, freckles and lip-stick, creating new layers, selecting different colors and coloring the areas with a brush tool. Also, I got rid of “moles” by staying on the background layer and use the spot healing brush tool.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask and I will respond as quickly as I can.
Originally, I selected a colored photo, but after I turned the image to black and white, I would like to see how well I can do when re-coloring the picture and match it with the original one, even though it might not look as similar as the unedited version.
Here’s one way you can re-colorize a photo.
1. Create a new layer on Photoshop
2. Select a color you want to colorize first
3. Use the brush tool to color the areas you will cover
4. Select “Multiply” or “Color.”
* Repeat the first four steps when you colorize the rest of the picture.*