For individuals who aspire to become creative writers, it is essential to have the visual and storytelling components because most readers don’t just simply read the story. Pictures and drawings bring the stories to life.
Here are some tips for aspiring creative writers:
- Balance your story with drawings/photographs.
- Organize your story with many details.
- Create a summary to get started.
- Determine if the story will be fictional/non-fictional.
- Will the story contain a rhythm pattern?
- Revise your work until you are ready for publishing.
Examples of these are: