- Zoom in on the image to 37%
- Decide what should we focus on first: the exposure, lighting, color or balance
- Focus on the color and give each three components within that area a percentage to prevent overexposure
- Second aspect is the exposure which has an even level of lightness and darkness
- Lighting is our final process for this photo and we used three enhancement levels to darken the water and sky
A new season is on the horizon with the pedals of a rose bush are blossoming at an alarming rate. The grass and trees are growing too fast, the lawn will need a haircut very soon and dandelions are blowing out like birthday candles as the wind grants our wishes.