For the past three hours, I have been at the library listening to videos and doing my homework. My first homework assignment which opened up today was so quick and painless that I ended up with an “A” a few moments ago.
The library is one of my favorite places to go to on campus for long days because it helps me concentrate more and the more time I spend there, the quicker I can get things done before going to my next class and going home to relax for the rest of the day.
For college students, where do you like to mainly hang out on campus? Why? What’s your favorite place to get things accomplished?
- Begins to take responsibility for his own behavior and actions. (For example, when he apologized to Marty after yelling him due to a dog biting him on the leg).
- Was accused of murder by the entire town after a local citizen was killed. Turned out it was two different people who were running after David and Marty. No apologies from the community.
- Saved Shiloh and Marty’s lives after they nearly drowned in the river and eventually, earned respect from the entire community.
- Got a job with the Fire & Rescue Squad.
- Mentioned briefly that no matter what mood his father was in, he would beat him regardless.
*Side Note from all three of the films:*
- You can’t change people overnight. Not only do you have to show kindness and work with them patiently at a slow rate, they themselves have to catch on and eventually will learn how to control what they say, how to react and how both of these can reflect on their character. In other words, action speaks louder than words.
- You must discover the truth as to why that person’s mean rather than gossip about them because you never know what they went through in their life.