- As continued following the first movie, Judd clearly becomes depressed and a heavily drinker.
- Marty and Shiloh saved his life after getting into a truck accident from drinking and driving.
- In the middle of the movie, we find out that Judd was beaten as a child and stayed at his residence ever since while his older siblings ran off and his parents dying one after another.
- Becomes friendlier at the end of the film.
*Side Notes for the last two films:*
- While Marty and Shiloh saved his life due a truck accident, in the third film he saved their lives from nearly drowning in a river.
- Begins to receive trust from the Preston family at the very end when he allowed Ray, Marty & Shiloh into his trailer home for the first time, ever.
- One question though: If Shiloh began accepting Judd at the end of the 2nd movie, how come he still didn’t cross the river to his house until the end of the 3rd film? (After all, it does take time to rebuild and regain one’s trust).