In three different posts, I will compare and contrast the character Judd Travers from the three Shiloh films which were released within a 10 year time span (1996, 1999 & 2006). In the previous post from early this morning, it was mainly about life lessons that we can learn, receive and give to others (ex: Kindness). But anyway, here is how Judd was from the first film.
- Judd drinks everyday, but not as heavy.
- Not a committed person and tends to not follow thru with his promises to Marty until the very end of the film.
- His reaction at the end of the film when he lets Shiloh out of the truck, speaks volumes (preparation of what was to come in the second film).
*Side Notes for the first two films:*
- Judd doesn’t own up to his own responsibilities as a dog owner nor as a human being
- Stays home on a daily basis; doesn’t seem to have a job. Wonder why?
- Drives to the store to purchase alcohol. How does he earn money, though?
- Hunts in the first two films: Raccoons and Squirrels
- Mainly drank beer in the first two films