Originally, I selected a colored photo, but after I turned the image to black and white, I would like to see how well I can do when re-coloring the picture and match it with the original one, even though it might not look as similar as the unedited version.
Here’s one way you can re-colorize a photo.
1. Create a new layer on Photoshop
2. Select a color you want to colorize first
3. Use the brush tool to color the areas you will cover
4. Select “Multiply” or “Color.”
* Repeat the first four steps when you colorize the rest of the picture.*